Wednesday, June 2, 2010

chocolate fudge

I made chocolate fudge this weekend. It's really really heavy and fat, I can feel myself getting fatter while I'm eating it. Really, I feel fat now after eating about 1/3 of it. Evil fudge.

Mmm...chocolate.
Anyway, if you want to get fat, here's the recipe. It's really easy.

ingredients

350g dark chocolate (>70% cacao)
1 can condensed milk (397g) -- why is there 397g in a can? so odd
a bit of salt
150g mixed nuts -- you should smash them in smaller pieces

preparation

1. Prepare a dish by putting a silver foil on the bottom and brush it with butter
2. Put the dark chocolate, condensed milk, butter and salt in a bowl
3. Let the ingredients melt on a low fire, don't forget to stir or it will burn to the bottom--very annoying to clean
4. Remove the bowl from the fire and add the mixed nuts
5. Pour the mixture in the dish that you prepared earlier and let it harden in the fridge

1 comment: